Sunday, April 29, 2012

Engage to NewYork

Jeff and I got engaged the end of July. Jeff had to be out of town for the weekend for work and so we decided Sunday we would go up to the East Canyon and have a picnic by the lake. To "throw me off" Jeff picked a fight with me all the way up the canyon. By the time we got there I just wanted to go home. We laid out the picnic and then Jeff got all weird and nervous....bla bla bla and asked me to marry him! I of course said YES!



I have always wanted a fall wedding so planning got going right away!
Jeff and I got married OCTOBER.17.2009
We got married in the Salt Lake Temple. 

We decided for our honeymoon we were going to go to NEW YORK!
We had the time of our lives. We stayed at an amazing hotel, we saw Wicked and The Lion King on Broadway and there's nothing like that. We ate a million hot dogs and saw everything we could! We honestly walked for days and just saw the most amazing city on earth. Since New York we have fallen in love with Broadway shows and find the whole presentation unbelieveable! New York was a dream come true and it provided us with memories for life. Everything from Ground Zero to the Statue of Liberty and Central Park! 











No comments:

Post a Comment