Sunday, April 29, 2012

Our "children"

Jeff and I have adopted some children as our own.....
We have AMAZING friends that have shared their lives with us and have let us into their children's lives. We feel so lucky that we have our little children and helped raise them. 

This is Boston. My best friend Maria and I have been good friends since high school. I was there for his birth and he was my first born...

   Then about a month ago Maria had another baby girl named Reese. I got to be there right after she was born and got to spend the first 2 weeks with her in Spokane!

Then my other best friend Kallie had Naomi. Jeff and I have watched Naomi many many times and usually see her twice a week at least. Kallie and her husband just moved to Denver though so I don't get to see her anymore...
And then Kallie had another baby girl named Jovee! She is still just a little one too!

The newest member of our Pretend Kids Club is Mabel. She is 8 months old and we got to watch her for 4 days and fell madly in love with her.. She has down syndrome and has such a soft spot in my heart, she is literally perfect!

These 5 kids are the kids that have made the last 2.5 years due-able. We love them like they are our own and we can't wait till the day comes that we can add our own children into the mix and make this big family a whole.








1 comment: